Sunday, May 27, 2012

Imaginary Friend



A lot of children growing up have imaginary friends.

I used to live in an old apartment. Me being a baby I didn’t talk and didn’t do much. So my brother made an imaginary friend. My brother took his imaginary friend everywhere. He would make him cereal and play with him. Sometimes my brother would cry because his imaginary friend was hitting or bullying him. His imaginary friend told him to do bad things sometimes.

Until one day, my mom was sleeping with me and my brother next to her sides. She was suddenly awoken. She looked around in confusion, when she sees a child wearing red pyjamas at the door. The child looks at her, giggles, then runs out of the room.

My brother never spoke of his imaginary friend after that. To this day, my brother does not recall even having an imaginary friend.




© dontfallasleep-youmaynotwakeup/ tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment